Raiden-City Assault Raiden-City Assault

Another Raiden Fan!

MAKE A RAIDEN CITY ASSAULT 2 AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!

PhoenixRizen responds:

Wow. Its the mighty Raiden X man.

Now I know exactly why he made so many
Raiden Games

Flight of the Minnesota Flight of the Minnesota

Great =D

Hey, remember meh? =3 I remember helping you with a bit of scripting on this game. Nice to see you have got the sound working at last. What I'm most concerned with is the firing... why is there a maximum of only a pair of bullets (two pairs, if after upgrade) at a time? It makes it kinda frustrating to play so it'll be great if you'll fix on that (a minimum of two rows of shots I recommend). But on the good side, I love the graphics, especially the background and the Raiden supersonic fighter.

Raiden rulez!!! xD

Calrk responds:

hi and thanks for your help
do you know how to make it so more bullets can be fired after each other if so then can you please e-mail me it
mr_sandler45@hotmail.com
Raiden rulez!!

Portfolio shell Portfolio shell

Nice!

I love it, Lambi! The design is very beautiful - I admire your style. ^_^ Aside from the lovely interface, those vector arts are gorgeous, and your animations are just dead cute. What I seem to have a bug on is the video bit... is there supposed to have something in it? Good job overall, keep up the great Flash works. =3

Lambi responds:

Hey man, I mentioned on the preloader and my comment that all the contents seperate (they load from seperate files) and arent on here. The videos just images from older animations that arent on this site

pop_picos pop_picos

Nice!

It's quite good, though it's a bit too simple. More challenge is needed!

But aside from that, it's great. Did you get the sound from Cold Shadow or something? It reminded me of that... arr, the old days... ^_^

Mini Racers Mini Racers

Nice, but...

LoL! What's the point of the lights button? Other than that, you should make more levels, and possibly correct some of your script - the car sometimes gets stuck in between a wall and it's almost impossible to get out. xD

But on the long run, it's great, hope you make more like this soon - keep going, you're bound to make some real good games in the future! ^_^

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Thanks to Newgrounds, I cannot vote -10

Hahahaha. Okay, so where's the real version? Oh this is it!? Right...

(If I gave a 1, that means it existed in the movie)

Flash2Back: Elevation 2 Flash2Back: Elevation 2

Impressive Game

The game's quite good, lots of effort must be put in. However, the sound effects are quite annoying, and I didn't really get how you dodge or kill an enemy. It's so easy to game over, lol. Perhaps having three lives are better. And a glitch. I was at the elevator on the first/second storey and the character froze in a running position. From there, I cannot control him anymore, only go up and down. So could you please fix that. :) Good game, overall! 3/5