Pongo Tester Pongo Tester

Hey

Okay, since you already have the skill to make a good Flash (which many people do NOT), why don't you EXTEND on it?

It hurts me to seeing talent being fallen into wrong hands. You animate like an angel, but now, you're just like saying "Yeah I could animate, so what. Big deal."

But on the bright side, I could see it did not just take five minutes to make.

i198g responds:

Thankyou for all you responces, im quite suprised its lastest over an hour, im currently working on an animation for a music video,i have no idea how to update my comments on the main "PONGO TESTER" page so i put it here, i am doing a music video for a Macc Lads song called "Chester Zoo" it involves aliens, it will be on about 1min 15 seconds and completed within 8/9 weeks, for the record this wasnt traced, i had alot of videos or dogs and i studied how they moved,
Regards Ian

Pablo Nieto Pablo Nieto

excelente

Me gusta mucho. Los gráficos son agradables, y la animación es muy divertido. ¡Buen trabajo!

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

I love this!

This is great, nice animation and graphics. I liked the contrast between the cartoon images and real-looking jpeg backgrounds. The music is also great, I especially liked the movie because it had no talking, so people can use their imaginations more. :) The fighting scenes are awesome - it simply can't get more real than that! My only nudge is the bit where the foolish guy dies... all the blood spraying out didn't seem very right to go with the movie. Of course, that'll be okay if you're meant to make Takamori look scary. ^ ^

All my 5 r belong to this.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

HitTest Tutorial HitTest Tutorial

Great, but...

When the circle is very close to the other (but not touching) it says the hitTest is on. Try fixing that - I know it's not that easy because Flash has a disadvantage on assuming irregular shapes as a whole rectangle...

The Basics Of Flash II The Basics Of Flash II

Great tutorial

Heh, I know all of this stuff anyway, but I really liked the style you used to put things together. The tips from the master made me lol!

TheUltimateMe responds:

Kewl.

The ant and the dragon The ant and the dragon

This is great!

Hey, this is Googley from DeviantArt. I remember seeing that as one of your submissions there and it rocks! I don't mind at all seeing this again. Kepp up the good work! =D

Lambi responds:

Hey there! Thanks man! Ill try to keep it up!

Harry Pwner Harry Pwner

It's a great idea

Great design, smooth animation, and great idea to have! :D I like it a lot, very funny, although there are some features lacking (for example, being able to drag certain windows) but I found it really entertaining. Well done! 4/5.

MessiaH responds:

Damn, the window dragging thing would have been a good idea.

Oh well. If I ever go back on my word and make another one, i'll bear your idea in mind.